GMG, SWScreen and the North by South West Skillset Media Academy want to hear from you. Hear how academic research can have an impact on your business and help it grow....this is an invite only event so register your interest early!
Funding is being snapped up fast - apply now to avoid dissappointment. High-end IP training course approved by the Skillset Multiplatform bursary. You can benefit from a 80% subsidy towards your fees from Skillset AND if you either work or live in Gloucestershire, the GMG will pay the remaining 20%. But you will have to be super-quick to get your hands on the funding....
Categories: Skillset IP
The GMG in partnership with the North by Southwest Media Academy have been approved by Skillset to deliver this high-profile 2-day training course. As the course is Skillset approved, you can benefit from a 80% subsidy towards your course and travel fees.
Stereo 3D, take 2: this time it’s personal - 18th November, Weds 1.30- 3.30pm - Showcase Cinema
It's that time of year again - take a few minutes to help Skillset to keep money flowing in.....
Join the GMG
Join today, it’s free and easy!
If you would prefer to only signup for the newsletter click here