Are You Textually Active?
Safe management of your Social Media business development
Wednesday 28 April 2010, 6–9pm
The GMG, Level 4 Llanthony Warehouse,
Gloucester Docks, Gloucester GL1 2EH
Subsidised Admission £10 (incl. VAT) in advance only
Whether you already use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or any other social media networking sites and what to up your game, or have yet to delve into this arena and want to get some tips and tricks, this evening Masterclass will reveal the secrets of this very different approach to business development.
Guest Speaker Howard Moorey from the Homojo Group, will guide you through the social media terrain, and explain why this communication tool can be so powerful for those in the creative industries.
The evening will cover:
- Defining Social Media for Business Progression (what it gives you that other profile raising activity can’t)
- Differences between networks (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn)
- What does your profile say about you (examples of good and bad)
- When/how often/and what to say
- Nice and naughty (how to behave)
- Measuring results and realistic expectations
- How to manage (essential extra software tools to assist and time management)
- Building your contact: How to find and approach relevant ‘friends’
- Q&A session (your experiences good and bad)
Numbers are restricted so please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
Take your relationship with social media from one-night stand, to deep and meaningful business development!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Please go to the following address to book your place click on this link
Please Note: This event forms part of the GMG’s Evolve Project, and its cost has been substantially subsidised through funding from the European Social Fund.
For any further information of this event please contact either Jess or Holly on 01452 496371 or email email@example.com